- Secure online registration is no longer available. Here is a local version (which is now inactive).
- Payment of Conference fees, in Canadian funds, is possible by credit card (prefered method), bank transfer or by cheque. To encourage participation in ACA'2009 for as many people as possible, we have kept registration fees to a minimum. Unfortunately, no funding for participants is possible through the ACA'2009 organizing committee at the moment.
- Registration fees for conference delegates cover admission to all presentations, lunch on Thursday and Saturday, coffee breaks, Wednesday’s welcome reception, and Saturday’s banquet dinner.
Standard, until June 1st: 270 $Cdn (approx. 170 Euro, 220 US$)
Late registration, after June 1st: 300 $Cdn (approx. 190 Euro, 245 US$)
- Registration fees for accompanying person cover
admission to Wednesday’s welcome reception and Saturday’s banquet dinner.
Standard, until June 1st: 135 $Cdn (approx. 85 Euro, 110 US$)
Late registration, after June 1st: 150 $Cdn (approx. 95 Euro, 120 US$)
- Friday's excursion will be optional. See Social Events for more details or use this link for choices and cost.
For all questions regarding registration to ACA-2009, please contact Gilles Picard.